Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Montreat experience so far has been amazing! From the passionate preaching to the new (and old) energizers and even the stellar small groups, this year's Montreat has been one to remember. To clarify for people who aren't familiar with this conference, small groups are made up of randomly chosen people that are from different youth groups. I have been able to see and talk to people from my past small groups and even saw two people who I had met my first Montreat 4 years ago. It's pretty cool to be able to interact with friends that I have made over the years. Moving on, every meal here has been excellent. I became a vegetarian recently and sadly, the cooks didn't find out until a few hours before we arrived, but still have been able to provide enough choices for me. I am grateful for that and just wanted to give a personal thanks to Nate and Diana Kuhns as well as Darrell Darby. I also joined another youth group from Chapin, South Carolina for lunch one day and really enjoyed meeting their group. It has been a great week so far and I'm hoping the rest of this Friday is just as good! :)
Thanks for listening!
Nick Bliven

No comments: